Brake module CBM
CONTACTORLESS - One module for all brakes
With the CBM, NEW LIFT offers an innovative system for the universal control of your drive brakes. And for both new buildings and modernisation alike.
Service brakes and auxiliary brakes can be conveniently set via the FST menu. The completely contactor-free control offers voltages from 40 to 205 V and currents of up to 4 A per brake circuit. Furthermore, the voltage can be steplessly reduced after brake opening. The CANOpen interface offers control, real-time monitoring and condition monitoring via the FST Guide or the cloud.
- Up to three brake circuits, each from 40 to 205 V 4 A
- Completely contactor-free (certified in accordance with EN81-20/50)
- Controllable via CANOpen or digital I/Os
- Commissioning and monitoring via FST menu and FST Guide
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||319 x 59 x 167 mm|
|internal fuse||5 A|
|Supply voltage||230 V DC (± 5 %)|
|Standby power consumption||160 mA|
- Continuous adjustment of the brake voltages from 40 to 205 V DC
- Continuous adjustment of the power reduction from 12 to 50%
- Continuous adjustment of the power reduction time from 0 to 5 s
- Continuous adjustment of the voltage ramps from 0 to 200 V/s
- Three brake monitoring inputs (can be deactivated)
- Configuration and monitoring with CANOpen or digital I/Os with DIL switches
- Real-time monitoring and error diagnostics via FST Guide
- Inputs for brake test and evacuation (MRL)
All settings such as the number of brakes, brake voltages, brake currents and power reduction can conveniently be made via the FST menu. Functional testing, display of the power consumption and error diagnostics are performed intuitively and with animated graphics on FST Guide. Error report, real-time monitoring and condition monitoring via our cloud-based monitoring platform ELEVISION 4.0 enable an unprecedented transparency.
- CBM Contactorless Brake Module
- Operating instructions