Car operating panel modules
FPM-1 & FPM-2
The FPM serves as the interface between the car panel and the FST-2 controller.
The FPM-1 car operating panel module forms the interface between the car operating panel and the FST controller. An FPM-1 supports up to 16 car calls. The FPM-1 is connected to the FST via the LON bus. The FPM-1 is either assembled in the car top box or in the car operating panel.
The FPM-2 is an I/O component of the FST which controls the input and output signals in the car. In addition, it implements the emergency light according to EN81-1/2 as well as the acoustic button acknowledgement according to EN81-70. The car operating panel module is looped in the bus via the two bus connectors X11 and X12 and is also connected to the data bus with 24V.
The following inputs/outputs are supported by the module:
- 24V inputs for fireman service, car priority and loading mode (reconfigurable)
- 24V/0.2A I/Os for 16 car calls with two releases (primary and secondary)
- 3 outputs with 24V/0.2A (4W); fire indicators, overload and reserve
- 2 outputs for direction indicators, each with 24V/0.2A (max. 4 Watt)
- Four inputs for two doors (A/B), each with a door open and a door close button
|Supply voltage||24 V DC ±10%||24 V DC ±10%|
|Typical power consumption||60 mA||60 mA|
|Outputs||Short circuit-proof||Short circuit-proof|
|Length x height x depth (+x: additional distance for cable)||71 x 126 (+40) x 20 mm||143 x 108 x 44 mm|
|Minimum mounting distance (use spacer sleeves)||8 mm||-|
|Bolts||M3 x 20 mm||M3 x 12 mm|
|Preview window aperture||-||99.1 x 99.1 mm; r = 2.8 mm|
|Temperature range: Storage & transport / operation||-20 – +70 °C / ±0 – +60 °C||-20 – +70 °C / ±0 – +60 °C|
|Relative humidity: Storage & transport / operation
|+5 – +95 % / +15 – +85 %||+5 – +95 % / +15 – +85 %|