The expert for load monitoring
The LCS is the smart load control system from NEW LIFT. The system consists of the LCS control module and the respective sensor.
- Commissioning by only one lift engineer
- Continuously adjustable load detection via LON bus
- Pre-torque information
- Optimization of group algorithm and evacuation function
Decide for yourself if you want to use a multi rope sensor (LCS-MR) to measure rope tension or a strain gauge sensor (LCS-DMS) to measure bending stress.
- Continuous load measurement for the functions empty load*, full load and overload
- Pre-torque function to avoid jerky starting with controlled cable lifts for DCP
- Compensation for compensation chains, dynamic friction and static friction
- Automatic drift compensation
- Optimization of group algorithm through evaluation of car load in real-time
- Load dependent evacuation sequence during emergency power operation
No full load measurement required thanks to linear calibration. Commissioning is done with only two points of measurement: empty load and reference load (e.g. one person). The complete configuration of the LCS is done with the FST controller. This means load capacity and thresholds for full load and overload in percent (e.g. 80% / 110%) can be set in the controller menu.
All settings can also be adjusted directly from within the car with the hand-held terminal (HHT). Reference points can also be entered on the car operating panel.
- LCS analysis module
- Bus cable for connection to FSM-2 car top control module
LCS-DMS: Strain gauge sensor for installation on car frame or LCS-MR: multi-rope sensor for cable lifts with cable diameter between 6 and 16 mm.
|LCS dimensions (L x W x H)||90 x 49.5 x 51 mm|
|MR sensor dimensions (L x W x H)||230 x 80 x 40** mm|
|DMS sensor dimensions (L x W x H)||112 x 35 x 6 mm|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC (± 10 %)|
|Power consumption||60 mA|