Unlimited performance in the smallest possible space
Up to now, the modernisation of hydraulic lifts usually involved a costly replacement of the hydraulic unit.
The reason: Old mechanical control blocks do not satisfy current requirements on levelling, energy consumption and drive comfort in any way. Even regulated control blocks, whose pumps need to run with soft-start devices, are frequently replaced with modern, frequency-controlled blocks or retrofitted with energy-hungry oil coolers.
In cooperation with the company ZIEHL-ABEGG, NEW LIFT has developed a modernisation concept that eliminates all of these disadvantages while keeping the existing hydraulic unit. A special pseudo-closed-loop process with state-of-the-art DCP04 communication between control system and frequency inverter enables the frequency-controlled operation of the old pump without intervening in the hydraulic system.
- Up to 50% reduced energy consumption: Through modern control and frequency inverter technology, the old hydraulic unit becomes an energy-saving wonder.
- Reduced oil warming: Considerably less oil warming. Oil coolers are no longer necessary.
- Whisper quiet: Operation without contactors and reduction of the noises on the control block minimise noise from the drive.
- Optimum drive comfort: Optimum levelling and direct approach through specially developed pseudo-closed-loop process with DCP04.
REDUCED INSTALLATION TIME
No costly replacement of the hydraulic system necessary.
No retrofitting of pressure or speed sensors necessary.
LOWER INVESTMENT COSTS
Significantly lower investment costs by retaining the existing hydraulic system.
ENERGY SAVINGS UP TO 50%
Through modern frequency inverter technology and optimisation of the pump speed during acceleration and deceleration, the operating costs can be nearly halved.
In addition, the power rating of the
system can be significantly reduced through the optional current limiting.
OPTIMISED DRIVE CURVE AND LEVELLING
The FST-2XT lift control system with absolute-encoder shaft positioning system
and DCP04 guarantees optimum drive comfort with direct approach.
Inexact levelling caused by fluctuations in the oil temperature is a thing of the past.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED DRIVE NOISES
The frequency inverter of the ZAdyn4 series with the specially developed HY software and its contactor-free operation turn the existing hydraulic unit into a whisper drive.
- Control of all common hydraulic systems
- Max. rated current 74 A
- Valve voltages: 40 to 200 V DC or 230 V AC
- Max. 2 car doors with standard 400 V three-phase drive or with single-phase control device
- Locking solenoid voltages: 40 to 200 V DC or 230 V AC
- Call acknowledgement 24 V DC
- Preparation for/integration of the most common A3 solutions
- FST-2XT controller
- FSM-2 car top control module
- FPM-1 or FPM-2 car operating panel module
- Control cabinet 750 x 800 x 200 mm, hot-dip galvanised, powder coated*
- Car top box, hot-dip galvanised with integrated inspection control
- Frequency inverter ZIEHL-ABEGG ZAdyn4CA HY
- Prefabricated, pluggable flat travelling cables and motor and frequency inverter cables
- Position indicators*
- Car operating panels*
- Landing operating panels*
- Round or square* buttons
|up to 32 A||up to 74 A|
|Control cabinet dimensions (H x W x D)||750 x 800 x 200 mm**
1,000 x 600 x 200 mm**
|800 x 1,000 x 300 mm|
|Dimensions of frequency inverter housing (H x W x D) 24 V DC||439 x 300 x 191 mm||628 x 422 x 191 mm|
|Dimensions of car top box (H x W x D)||450 x 350 x 125 mm||450 x 350 x 125 mm|
|Rated current / rated power||13 A / 5.5 kW||40 A / 19 KW|
|17 A / 7.5 KW||50 A / 24 KW|
|23 A / 11 KW||62 A / 30 KW|
|32 A / 14 KW||74 A / 37 KW|
**With standard version
The LON Bluetooth gateway serves as a replacement for the previous handheld terminal and connects the LONBus to a mobile device via Bluetooth. The LBG can be operated with an Android as well as an IOS mobile device. The associated app and Bluetooth 5.0 are required to use the LBG.
Lon-Bluetooth-Gateway + FST-Terminal-App
Service & Downloads